Monday, September 05, 2005

Yet Another Weekend

Spent doing absolutely nothing constructive whatsoever.
It seems like my "to do" list just keeps getting longer
and longer. I have got to quit procrastinating and get
some stuff done. Its really getting ridiculous. I
just don't seem to have any motivation or energy for a
whole hell of a lot beyong the essentials lately. I get
up, go to work, do what I need to as one of the band
booster moms, go home, relax with the tv and the com-
puter, go to bed, get up and do it all over again.

I have big plans at the beginning of the weekend, only to
look back at the end of it and realize I haven't gotten
anything done. And I'm usually too tired to do much af-
ter work on weekdays. Anyway, better luck next weekend.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

i can relate to the motivation thing. and i'm not working all week pimping dead chickens.

Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Sounds a lot like me... But I'm usually at work and them I'm to tired to do anything when I get home...

Unknown said...

Is it the time of year? I feel like doing nothing. I am doing my volunteer work, but my house is going to the chickens. Sorry, bad analogy. Well, maybe not because it looks like my house has chicken .... all over it. Oh no I dint say that.