Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Sex

You know, I used to write about sex in my blog. And brazilian wax-
es. And pose in my thongs. I haven't done any of that in about three
months. I haven't even HAD sex in two or three months. I don't know
what the hell is wrong with me. I need to get a life. Or at least, have
sex. Again. Sometime in the not too far distant future. Anyway...

So I went to the doctor. I do have a sinus infection. He gave me an
antibiotic that I am hopefully not allergic too. We'll find out in a little
while. And some cool cough medicine with codeine in it. I am such a
scrip junkie. I need to make myself go into the office in the morning.
I have dead birds to sell. I told Dylan I'd give him twenty bucks to
clean the kitchen. Nothing beats bribery.

Oh yeah, on the downside. I'm anemic again. I just found out at the
doctor's office. I guess that's why I haven't had any energy. Once
again, I'm not making any blood. My body isn't doing it without the
procrit. Thanks a lot. Traitor.

4 comments:

Ben Marvin said...

I should try posting pictures on my blog of me in a thong. I might get more hits.

Sydney said...

you might. depends how you look in a thong.

Ben Marvin said...

I look damn sexy! Like a pissed off popcorn shrimp tied up with a shoelace!

Sydney said...

I'm trying to visualize it now...