Friday, September 09, 2005

What's Up

Chicken Butt. Ok, so again Syd, what are your goals for the week-
end? Get the house clean and work on the powerpoint presenta-
tion. And maybe, just maybe go out with that new guy David
who's been calling. There is that. Or, I could just let him simmer
on the phone for another week or so. I don't know if I have time
for a date this weekend. (i.e. I don't know if I really feel like go-
ing out.)

I think maybe I have agoraphobia. I really do hate to leave my
house. I scurry back there as soon as I'm done with work and it
is hell to get me out of there until I have to come back to work
again. Not sure what's up with that. I used to be a real person
with a life and everything. huh.

7 comments:

AndyT13 said...

Hi Syd.
Since you probably will get this comment before the one on your previous post let me politely introduce myself: Hi! I'm Andy. PLeased to meet you. I'm writing to say that you should indeed see David this weekend. It's not good to let interested men simmer too long and frankly a woman of your beauty shouldn't waste it sitting at home. :-) Go out, have some fun, sheesh. Work and the house will still be there. And wow, those pics...awesome. Did I say wow? WOW!
-Andy
www.andyt13.com

Mr. Shife said...

Well have a good weekend Chicken Pimp and I hope you have a nice date if you choose to go out with David.

Sydney said...

Nah Momoff, you know what I say, fuck em! And I know, the word verification thing is a bitch, but otherwise, you get hit by tons of advertising blogs. Which are only occassionally remotely amusing.

Anonymous said...

This is too frustrating. Or I'm just too stupid. Either way, I've been trying to add a comment on to your new site, only to be sidetacked at every given opportunity. SHIT, shitfuckpiss!!!! I've grown weary trying. I'll try with this, then, I'm e-mailing!!!!

Sydney said...

Ok, well you managed to say shitfuckpiss. And all without revealing your identity. I don't even know how to do that. I think thats pretty good for starters. lol

Lisa said...

go out with David. you usually have a good time on dates. then you can bounce on dylann's bed when you get home.

Nit Wit said...

How about just doing whatever you feel like and get rested and recharged.
Forget about what other people think you should do and live for yourself and your son.