Tuesday, September 13, 2005

And Then...

She stopped writing. Right after she did that blog about writing so
much. It was the weirdest thing...

Ok, last night I was just tired. So I did what all tired people do.
Straight home into bed and... stared at the ceiling. For a long fuck-
ing time. (Is it right to do a word break on the word fucking I won-
der?) Then I finally wised up and took a xanax. I have ambien too,
but the xanax is more fun. Not that you can ever remember.

So I'm really stressed out today. Really. Stressed. Out. Finances
and all of that good stuff. Which is one of my least favorite things to
stress about. I really don't handle that one well. It renders me al-
most incapable of doing anything. Which, when you're in sales, is
HIGHLY counterproductive. So that's what I keep telling myself.
Self, to dissolve into quivering blob of protoplasm will make this par-
ticular problem WORSE. It will be self-defeating. Blah Blah Blah
SydSpeak

Christ. I wish I was one of those people who could take xanax dur-
ing the day. But ha! I can't. It puts me to sleep.

3 comments:

Sydney said...

Hell, if they worked like THAT for me, I'd take em every day at work!

Oh wait, like maybe if I broke them in half they WOULD work like that at work? ohhhhh... HEY! I'm gonna maybe try that tomorrow!

I bet I could sell the shit out of some chicken if I was all relaxed like. lol

The Scarlett said...

I'm weird in that I do yoga when I'm sleepy. Don't ask me why but it works for me.

I'm stressing about a charity thingy I promised to do but it involves a lot of last minute details. In other words, I have to wait until other people get over their procrastination before I can do the job for which I volunteered. In this case, I escape to sleep in denial mode ... sans yoga. Well, at least I can get my rest while I stress in this case!

Sydney said...

You know, yoga wouldn't be a bad thing to take up IN GENERAL for stress and overall health reasons. Thanks for a great idea! I'm going to look into that and see if there are any classes anywhere near here.