Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Sydney, you're a Shark!

This just in from tickle.com

You've got a healthy love of life and a killer
instinct. Chances are you hate rules, and don't
plan on getting old. (Well umm.. actually, I'd
planned on living to about 200 or so. But any-
way.) You're flexible and friendly on top of
being innovative and smart. In short, people
respect you.

You're extroverted and love being in the spotlight.
(Yep, I do love that spotlight.) Your mantra is
"work hard, play hard" — you live life to the limit.

And that's just scratching the surface!

(I had to pay money to find out the rest of it so
I guess I'm going to remain ignorant. Oh well.)

1 comment:

Sydney said...

awwww you're so sweet. But when I first started posting at blogster I went FOREVER before anyone read me. Actually, people have been responsive a lot faster here. And its a lot easier to work with this template if you know anything about html. Oh yeah, and the bitches aren't here. The ones who don't like me to take my clothes off.

And I do like to pose in my thongs every once in a while...