Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Chickens Is Hot

I Had This Brilliant Thing

That I was inspired to write about. But now that I'm
here, sitting in front of my keyboard, I can't remember
what the hell it was. So I'm writing this instead.
What is this, you ask? I don't know. I haven't decided
yet. But I'll come up with something. I'm in sales. We
can come up with bullshit on a moment's notice. Trust me.
We have to. Its a survival skill. Its either that, or
starve to death. And I don't do that well. Starve I mean.

See? I've used up an entire paragraph already and I'm
one sentence into the next just stalling for time while
I try to remember what the hell it was I was going to say.
Or alternately, try to come up with something else in-
teresting. hmmmm... ok, I really can't come up with much
after all. Reply back if you know where I can find two
truckloads of plain party wings. How does that sound? I
could really use 'em this morning. Chickens is hot.

No comments: