Tuesday, September 13, 2005

The Blogless Blogger

I have another friend who has joined blogspot. However, if his-
tory repeats itself, well, lets just say that even though he has tons
of funny stories, its difficult to get him to post them. He's got a lot
of great photos of his dogs though and he probably will post those.
If history repeats itself. I don't know where he's going with this
blog title and I'm afraid to ask. Yes, I DO allow conservatives
into the circle of Syd. I have to. Umm... A lot of times, they
have the money. Ha! Just kidding. I love all of my friends.
Just for them. Politics Schmolitics.

Caked JoyRag

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's up Chicken Pimp? Do your new friends know you are on a one to one relationship with me, God?
I'll chat later. LLJ

Sydney said...

Hey! Its good to see you! Thanks for stopping by! Email me sometime so we can chat.

Unknown said...

OMG. Look who else showed up. Hi liberal. Lostintriangle was over at my place today. Wow did you start something Syd? Yeah, you started everything. That is my story and I am sticking to it.

Thomas J Wolfenden said...

I must be a paradox... I'm a conservative that has no money...

;)

Thomas J Wolfenden said...

BTW.... Take a squiz into my archives someday....

j merlino said...

I am a conservative w.o money, can I still be in the Chicken Pimp's circle ? Please ?

Sydney said...

lol Colorado, you are in my circle, signed, sealed and delivered buddy! (Not to mention LINKED!)