Sunday, September 25, 2005

For The Adult Crowd

So Arthur, or Chief Blogster, never one to rest on his laurels, has
begun a new endeavor. This one is a little racier. A little edgier.
A little not for the 18 and under.

Per his request, its also not to go back to blogster, for any blog-
steridians reading this. He wants to give the new guys a fair
shake without any competition. Although really this is not at
all the same thing.

Ever the entrepeneur, the Chief has come up with a new idea.
Adult Blogster
It's a link site for adult blogs. Its still in its formulative stage,
but... There you have it. Adult eye candy. Or at least, links to
such.

12 comments:

Denise said...

Hmmm....I'll go check this out.

Denise said...

And the bot check is gone...woo hoo! I don't use it on my blog and SO FAR I haven't received any SPAM. Crap! I think I just jinxed myself.

Denise said...

Spoke too soon...you got two SPAM comments. I guess it's time to turn on the bot check again.

Sydney said...

Umm, yes well, I just got TWO. LOL

Blogdreamz said...

Oh, so now he has become a dirty old man!

mrshife said...

I think it is inevitable that men always morph into dirty old men.

Chairborne Stranger said...

Hey Sydney, I hope your health is picking up. Take care

Sydney said...

I noticed when he was bulding this site his ut the spaking and submission blogs on their FISRT.

NOT that I have proble with that,
At All......

Clance' McClannahan said...

Hey...I know that guy...uh-oh.

Clance' McClannahan said...

oh....and I hope your feeling better. Blessed Be girly -girl.

jessthemess said...

Figures that we would all meet back up in the same place... glad to see that I'm not the only one who decided to jump ship!

SPG said...

Hey, great blog!

Single parents rock!