Sunday, September 11, 2005

Ok, I Know I Haven't Been Here Very Long but...

But You guys have been so great and welcoming and kind and I
really appreciate it! I have another friend from Texas (my home
state) who came here with me, and you guys were very nice to
her, something I also truly appreciate Temptrous, and so if I
could please ask you to extend yourselves again, I have a very
special friend from the South.

Lo, much more SOUTH than Texas, who has also recently come to
blogspot, and we are still in the process of getting her set up and
templated (that is, I have yet to steal for her the pretty template
that a wonderful friend of her caliber deserves), but she's found,
as did I when I first came to blogspot, that the search engines here
for finding new friends and new blogs, and fun and interesting peo-
ple like yourselves are woefully difficult to use.

So if anyone has any tips or tricks, please let her know, and also,
please give her a warm WELCOME, because...

I AM SOOOOOO GLAD SHE IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Random Thoughts of An Ageless Mind

~*<3 <3* <3 <3 *<3 <3 *<3 <3 *<3 <3*<3 <3*~

1 comment:

Sydney said...

Oh Hey, I forgot to say, the person behind "Ageless Mind" is my friend Cindy.

And Cindy, IM or call me when you get back home, would ya? Syd