Sunday, June 25, 2006

So I was Thinking about Sex

Which is encouraging. Because you know, it means everything is
getting back to normal again. But anyway. That aside. I was
thinking about how men... lie. Either that or, I am just WAY
freakier than 99.9% of the guys I've ever been with.

Ok, granted - except for you - Mike Jasper - and also... there was
that one guy in military intelligence. He had some, you know, dif-
ferent fantasies.

Here's what I mean. This is a typical conversation between me
and someone I'm dating.

Me: So... Now that we know each other better, what's your wild-
est sexual fantasy?

Him: (without fail) Me? I don't really have any crazy sexual fan-
tasies. You know, except the usual. Me and two girls (he some
how carries forth in this vein blissfully unaware of my rolling
eyes)

Me: Really? The two girl thing huh? That's so... original. Noth-
ing else?

Him: Nope. Can't think of anything.

ooo-k. the internet and phone sex lines are filling up with consum-
ers talking about and downloading smut of the filthiest kinds but
my guys only think about pure-d vanilla straightforward sex.
Right.

Maybe I just need to get out of Alabama...

5 comments:

kathi said...

Yeah, I wouldn't have thought Alabama would be known for it's wild sex...LOL, poor thing.

DrDiSaia said...

No, the guy is just keeping his mouth shut so he doesn't freak you out. When we share things like that women tend to lose our phone numbers.

LOL....

Anonymous said...

Read your comments on anothre blog. And just wanted to say.....Girl you are so on point. best response I have read today regarding this mess. I am not a Star fan, but this sounds like a lot of bs going down. I have to give bigh props to Satr Jones. I would have walked. I would have not been nice to those bitches. hey, but that is just me.
]
Great blog.

Samantha Jones

The Seeker said...

Like Dr. said, the guy is afraid of you freaking out.

Most women mildly freak when you tell them you want to try anal. Never mind the really good stuff.

You've read my blog. Even in that forum, I don't open all the doors. Should you ever want to engage in something fun... :-P

Sydney said...

LOL Seeker - I HAVE read your blog - you HAVE'T opened all the doors in print? The mind boggles...