Saturday, June 17, 2006

Doc's Political Parlor

So, you know every once in a while I'll run across a blog I particu-
larly like and I will take the time to foist it upon everyone else.
So once again, here goes:

Doc's Political Parlor
& Home of Lawn Mower Repair

Now, this site will likely be of much greater interest to those of
you who live in Alabama. Let me rephrase. If by chance, some-
one happens to come along who by coincidence lives in Alabama,
reads my blog AND actually happens to have internet access, then
my friend, the above listed blog is for YOU.

Should you not belong to that particular trifecta, you might still
enjoy it as an informative and entertaining political commentary.

1 comment:

Tom Degan said...

Hello Sydney,
I was sufing around for fans of Lenny Bruce and I came across your great page! When you get a chance, have a look at my blog page: Tom Degan's Daily Rant.
All th3e best,
Tom