Saturday, November 26, 2005

Now Back to Our Regularly

Scheduled Programming

They took my dad's pain pump off constant last night. You know,
where he has to squeeze it HIMSELF now? So needless to say, he
DID NOT sleep as well. Needless to say, nor did I.

At 3am -ok, please remember he's on morphine- he turned on the
tv and started watching a Kenny Rogers infommercial. I kid you
fucking n0t. For REAL. I went over and pushed his morphine for
him, totally, I'll admit, selfishly. You know, hoping to God he'd fall
asleep. Then I tried to turn old Kenny off, or even, down. No dice.
I got yelled at for my efforts. Since then we've been watching a
never ending series of westerns.

I'm just not sure I personally have enough drugs to get through this
one...

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Sorry to hear that your dad had a rough night. I know you have to be exhausted by now. Get some rest Syd. . . You need it.

HUGGSS!!

soonerfan78 said...

I too am sorry to hear about your dad, and Chameleon is right, you DO need to get some rest somehow

Denise said...

Sounds like you've had a rough time lately, too. Rest up!