Friday, December 22, 2006

You're there Aren't You?

In the secret place.

Maybe.

You are, aren't you! I knew it! See?
You may be able to keep the where
and the what to yourself but I
still got through to you right in the
middle of the commission. Ha!

Yes, you're quite naughty.

hmm... It's so funny to talk to you
when you're there. Doing the secret
thing. So why can't you tell me anyway?

I promise, it will all make sense when it
turns out.

I'll bet it doesn't. I'll bet it doesn't make any
sense at all. I'll probably roll my eyes and tell
you how absolutely stupid and annoying you
were for thinking there was any reason what-
soever for that level of cloak and dagger.

I don't think so.

Uggh! I DO! How much longer?

What?

Oh please, you know perfectly well what. Until I
can know, of course.

I don't know.

Oh come on, give me a ballpark. Days, weeks,
months?

laughter. You know I really can't tell you.
Until it comes together. I have to -
Can I call you later?

Wait, wait. Have I ever told you how much
you sound like Eddie Izzard?

The comedian?

Yes. Him.

I wish I was as funny as him.

You are funny.

I'm an asshole.

No, no, you're not. Not really. You remember
when you were gone...

Yes.

I listened to this Izzard CD - something about
Cake - terribly funny. But,
I was crying the entire time... He
sounded so much like you. I listened to it over
and over again. I thought you -

I know. I'll call you later, I have to go now.

3 comments:

Kaimor said...

Hi! I've got a new blog that you can check out: http://aglococompany.blogspot.com Take some time to read the info, you won't loose anything...but most probably - gain. Thanks and nice working with you !

Sydney said...

Yes well, I'd hardly be a good blogger if I told you EVERYTHING.

So, I havent written in a long time. Years actually. I mean, I've blogged, but that isn't really writing per se. And so... I've decided to start doing it again and I'll put some of it in my blog or blogs but the trick is, I'm not going to delineate between the writing and the blogging and whats real and whats not so we'll just call the whole damn thing an experiment. I'm kind of bored lately.

.. said...

Sydney,
Thank you for letting those of your readers, especially those of us with a really Beautiful Mind, know that we are not alone in this world. Please keep traipsing the light so fantastic. Cya babe,
--
Isaac Psyche, Associate Director
Simplicit Solutions Ltd.
http://simplicit.wordpress.com
As Above, so Below, and as Below, so Above, in the Accomplishment of the Miracle of the One Thing. And just as all things have come from One, through the Mediation of One, so all things follow from this One Thing in the same Way. --Tabula Smaragdina