Monday, March 05, 2007

I Can't Help Myself

"They're seeking chemical, biological, and nucular weapons."
- George W. Bush November 6, 2001 Speaking from the White

House via satellite to Central European leaders gathered in
Warsaw, the President is referring to the goals of the Al-Qaida
terrorist group. Aired on ABC Evening News.


"It's important for us to explain to our nation that life is im-
portant. It's not only life of babies, but it's life of children
living in, you know, the dark dungeons of the Internet."
- George W. Bush October 24, 2000 From speech delivered

in Arlington Heights, Illinois.

"Laura and I really don't realize how bright our children is
sometimes until we get an objective analysis."
- George W. Bush April 15, 2000 Comment made on

NBC's Meet the Press.

"I did denounce it. I de --- I denounced it. I denounced the
interracial dating. I denounced anti-Catholic bigacy --- bigotry."
- George W. Bush February 25, 2000 The candidate responding

to criticism that he visited Bob Jones University.

"You saw the president yesterday. I thought he was very forward-
leaning, as they say in diplomatic nuanced circles."
- George W. Bush July 23, 2001 Referring to his meeting with

President Vladimir Putin of Russia.

1 comment:

Sydney said...

There is sincerely a village in Maine somewhere missing its idiot. Right. I said Maine. Bush is most definitely NOT a Texan.

Hook em Horns.