Sunday, January 01, 2006

Monk

So I'm watching a series of Monk shows on USA Network and all I
have to say is BOY WAS USA STUPID TO GET RID OF BITTY
SCHRAMM. She was as much a star of the show as Tony Shaloub.

The new girl is cute but she can't hold a candle to Bitty. It's just
not the same. I mean, Tony still puts in the same great perfor-
mance as Adrian Monk, but without Bitty Schramm the show will
never be as multi-faceted as it once was. They should have paid
her that little bit extra she wanted and have done with it. Oh
yeah, I forgot. Women aren't worth the extra money. Whatever.
I don't tune in like I used to anymore USA. So Congratulations on
THAT decision making process.

And as for the rest of you...

~*~*~**HAPPY NEW YEAR**~*~*~

My favorite line by Bitty Schramm from a Monk episode:
"Shut up Bitch. Show's Over."



2 comments:

Nicole said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I keep telling myself that I need to start watching Monk and a zillion other shows that people are raving about. But as it is, my TiVo is chock full of programming that I've taped and still don't feel like watching.

What is wrong with me?? Am I becoming TV-lazy???

yellowdoggranny said...

i miss cable..i miss monk, the shield, the food network, the diy channel, history, biography channel, the animal planet..i have to go now...and cry.....by monk