Saturday, July 15, 2006

Things to Do when You're Really Bored

Ok, so like - I had NO IDEA up until today why the words on our
profiles were underlined. You know, all of that what's your favor-
ite movie, what's your favorite band, who's your favorite author,
all that stuff. (I know, I'm a little slow sometimes.) See, I fig-
ured it probably led back to the internet, key words to draw in
internet traffic to your blog (which undoubtedly, it is) but I
clicked on one expecting I guess (stupidly) for it to take me back
out onto the internet.

I thought, for some reason, that it would do a search on the term
in question. Say for instance you put in your list of favorite films
"GlennGary Glenn Ross" like I did. I thought it would take you
maybe out onto google for a bunch of references on the film. But
no, it takes you to a list of other blogspot users who put the same
film in their profile. Oh yeah. DUH. Oh COURSE that's what it
does.

Hello. Key words? Yeah. So anyway, things to do when you're
really bored. Look up all the people who put the same films/
bands/authors/etc as you did on your profile and leave a com-
ment on their blog. If you want to act completely insane, make
the comment completely irrelevant to anything they've said.

SOME people obviously do not have enough to keep themselves
occupied. Or they do, but they'd prefer not to do those things
with which they are supposed to be legitimately occupied. You'd
frequently find me in the latter category...

1 comment:

The Seeker said...

Wanna get naked together? :-)